Ritual Ready Ancestor Travel Altars are unique and no two are exactly the same! These are specially created for Black people praying to/honoring their Ancestors (created and using knowledge from an African American Conjure perspective).
*NOTE: The items pictured in this listing are exactly the altar you will receive.*
Each Altar Includes:
- (1) Drawstring Bag: These have beautiful interiors and darker/nondescript exterior so as not to draw attention. Can be opened fully flat to create an altar space if needed.
- (1) Mini Ugly Jug: Each face jug is handmade from clay in the tradition of African American Ancestors. What you see is what you get! To learn more, check out videos here and here.
- (3) Hand-drawn Prayer Cards: The prayers focus on the Ancestors, Nature, Spirit and Spirit Guides. To see the cards/prayers, view this video starting at about 8:20.
- (1) "1865 Eu De Cologne": House made cologne for spraying on self or face jug. Small bottle can be refilled with personal blends, Florida Wata, etc.
- (1) Mini Bell: For ringing 3 times, creating joyful noise, celebrating with the Ancestors, closing a ceremony, and more!
- (9) Pennies: For divination purposes. Can replace pennies with other items that speak more to you (such as mercury dimes, coins with specific dates, bones, shells, buttons, twigs, etc).
- (1) Cinnamon Stick: To burn and smoke cleanse.
There is still some room in the bag for a few small items, such as tealight candles, matches/a lighter, a vial with oil or sand, a small notebook, and more!
Each bag includes a bonus gift of handmade herbal chalk to draw a circle around your altar space or sigils/symbols on floors, walls, tables, doors, trees, etc 🙏🏾💜⭕♌
Price includes shipping.