Prayer flags are typically placed outside nd as they fray in the wind your prayers get to work. Above are pictured EXAMPLES. You will get one made in similar spirit, but not these exact ones necessarily.
Each prayer flag is 100% unique and One of a Kind. It includes 7 flags:
1) Features the "Bese Saka" Adinkra symbol of abundance, affluence, & power and wooden bead. Prayer reads: "May you be as strong as the Oak, flexible as the Birch, stand tall as the Redwood, graceful as the Willow, and may you always bear fruit all your days on this Earth."
2) Features the "Sankofa" Adinkra symbol meaning to go back and get whats ours and hermit charm. Prayer reads: " May the roof holds strong and these roots reach deep and give comfort in protection when we go to sleep.
3) Features "Nyansapo" Adinkra symbol meaning wisdom and the "Nkyinkyim" Adinkra symbol of the twists and turns of life and a key charm. Prayer reads: "Ancestors hold me near close to your bosom. Protect me from all harm and fear. Teach me to be in tune with the universe. Ashe."
4) Features "Kojo Baiden" the All Seeing Eye and a planet charm. Prayer reads: "Bless those who bless me curse those who curse me and may love and prosperity be brought to my home."
5) Features "Odo Nyera Fir Kwan" meaning those led by love never lose their way. Prayer reads: "May only good fortune in safe journeys West family and friends who walk through this door."
6) Feautures "Nyame Biribi Wo Soro" Adinkra symbol reminding that your prayers are heard and "Nyame Dua" representing God's tree/altar and sacred spaces, as well as a Goddess charm. Prayer reads: "Ancestors of my bloodline wild strong and free, protect me and those I love for all eternity."
7) Features "Oram Ne Nsoromma" symbolizing harmony between differences and a wooden bead. Prayer reads: "Cleanse this space, remove the past. We've found out happy home at last."